I'll take you to the mountains, I will take you to the sea.
I'll show you how this life became a miracle to me.
~ Dar Williams

Monday, October 12, 2009

14 weeks, and all is well (in a universe I have no contact with, that is...)

Can I possibly be getting worse? Why, yes I can. In the good old days, I felt nausiated, but never vomited. Then I progressed to vomiting, but never more than twice a day, and never after 10:30 am or so. In the last 24 hours, I have vomited 8 (eight) times, and have a headache the size of Texas. Is this ever going to end? I think the half hot dog, apple juice, and 3-6 apples I ate yesterday at our apple-picking adventure wasn't the smartest idea ever. I've been sleeping semi-upright on my couch, because I've also recently been blessed with heartburn. Pregnancy is soooo amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment