I'll take you to the mountains, I will take you to the sea.
I'll show you how this life became a miracle to me.
~ Dar Williams

Monday, October 19, 2009

Live was I ere I saw eviL

I love symmetry. I love palindromes.

I can't stand it when paintings or clocks aren't straight or when figures or diagrams aren't centered. Perfectly. As in, I can't listen to a thing anybody is saying, even if it's "Run! The building is on fire and there's a gas leak!" until the situation is rectified.

It's a problem.

My belly is growing now, and it's obvious that I'm pregnant, especially since I've lost ~10 pounds from the rest of my person. The problem is that my belly button is way over on the right side of my abdomen. And my girls aren't the same size - the right is much larger.

How am I supposed to live like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment