I'll take you to the mountains, I will take you to the sea.
I'll show you how this life became a miracle to me.
~ Dar Williams

Saturday, November 14, 2009

17.5 weeks - Baby likes music!

November 6th, 2009

Tim and I went out for the first time in what seems like ages. First we went to the macaroni grill to celebrate Bryn's birthday. I thought it was so funny that the Macaroni Grill is her favorite restaurant - it's so adult.

After cake at Cami and Peter's, we went to a Patti Griffin / John Prine concert. Patty was good, but John Prine was awesome. He played some very raucous songs, and the baby moved all over the place. Since then, I've been playing the guitar while it rests on my belly, and without fail, the baby starts kicking and wiggling. Apparently it likes music! Today a Modest Mouse song came on the radio, and it seemed to enjoy (or hate... hard to say) that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment