I'll take you to the mountains, I will take you to the sea.
I'll show you how this life became a miracle to me.
~ Dar Williams

Thursday, January 7, 2010

26 weeks

So Tim and I are now legally and lawfully wed, which means Baby Girl won't be illegitimate. We got hitched December 29, 2009, and the baby kicked through the whole wedding and dinner. Miraculously, I started feeling much, much better a few days before the wedding, so I was able to enjoy everything.

The baby kicks me night and day, and Tim has been kicked so hard a couple times that he finally believes me when I say she's got some serious quad muscles. A new exciting development: we can see her moving / kicking / shifting when my belly moves. It's fun to watch.

I've been getting really big, really fast the last week or so. The lunch lady asked me today if I was sure I wasn't having twins, and after coming back from a 2 week break, several people commented on the size of my belly.

Sleeping is a joke these days. Poor Tim usually ends up on the far end of the bed because I toss and turn and ask him for "just a couple more inches" continually through the night. He continues to be a really good sport about it all, and seems happy that I'm not a big, vomiting sloth on his couch anymore.

1 comment:

  1. You do NOT look like you are having twins. You're 5'2" tall. Trust me, if you were having twins, it would be very, very obvious. You look fabulous.

    Also, my couch misses you.

    ReplyDelete