I'll take you to the mountains, I will take you to the sea.
I'll show you how this life became a miracle to me.
~ Dar Williams

Thursday, September 16, 2010

4.5 month photoshoot

I kept trying to get Squiggles to smile for the camera, but she was too fascinated by said object to comply. Finally I took her to a professional photographer, who also happened to be a baby charmer. Squiggles turned out to be a total ham.











I inteneded to get the $8.99 special where you choose one pose and get a bunch of differently sized photos, but when I saw the proofs, of course I had to have them all. D'oh!

1 comment:

  1. Grandpa Dave: What is that kid so happy about? Does she not know the world she just became part of? Maybe she realizes that she is the one of the 14 cutest kids on the American continent. Or the whole world for that matter. And why did you pay someone to take her pictures when you could have flown me out for a fraction of the cost and I would have taken them for almost free?

    ReplyDelete