I'll take you to the mountains, I will take you to the sea.
I'll show you how this life became a miracle to me.
~ Dar Williams

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

4 months

While Grandpa Dave and Grandma Lynette were visiting, we went up to Maine to go lighthouse hunting.
Uncle Peter took the baby so that Tim and I could have a romantic walk by the sea.

Lighthouse #1:

Tim caught being affectionate:

While Grandma Lynette was in town, she and the baby made best friends forever. Squiggles loved my mom, and giggled at her and "talked to her" constantly.




At Portland Head, we had ourselves a fine picnic.




The baby had a grand time playing with grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. When we got home, I made her play with me for a while.


2 comments:

  1. It was a real nice lighthouse fest. I'm glad Mom and Squiggs made BFFs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I love baby Squiggles and I hardly know her, but any friend of Aunt Lynette's is a friend of mine. Looks like it was a lot of fun.

    I love the lighthouse and ocean shot (10th from the top). :)

    ReplyDelete