I'll take you to the mountains, I will take you to the sea.
I'll show you how this life became a miracle to me.
~ Dar Williams

Monday, October 25, 2010

6 months

Squiggles and I go for a walk around our neighborhood every morning when she wakes up at about 6:00. By the time we get back an hour later, she's ready for her early-morning nap.


Sometimes she is ready to go for another walk as soon as she wakes up - she LOVES to be outside, and is particularly fascinated by tall trees and street signs.


Tim is the only one who can get her to go to sleep while rocking.

D'oh! I don't think this is "recommended."

We took the baby girl to church. She loved singing hymns and seeing a whole, huge room full of people.


Tim gives Squiggles her every-other-day bath - I find her to be too slippery when wet.

She moderately enjoys bathing, but hasn't figured out that splashing is super fun.

Cute new outfit from Aunt Jen:


And super-cute pajamas from Aunt Sheryl.


The other day we were at a restaurant, the baby was babbling. Tim sighed, turned to me, and said (almost inaudibly), "I am completely enamored with that baby girl." I have to agree with him there.

3 comments:

  1. ZOMG The bathtub picture is the cutest thing I have *ever* seen.

    I know I'm not as enamored as Tim, but she is quite dashing, I must say. Also, can I come on a walk with you sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  2. She really is the most darling thing I may have ever seen. I can't stand that I've barely ever seen her. I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin, I'm not sure what the "Z" is for in "ZOMG." Of course you can go for a walk with us - any time.

    ReplyDelete