I'll take you to the mountains, I will take you to the sea.
I'll show you how this life became a miracle to me.
~ Dar Williams

Saturday, October 30, 2010

7 months

Big news! Squiggles has started giving kisses!


More big news! We moved into a place where Squiggles could have her very own room big enough for a crib. I thought it would take months to get her used to sleeping all alone (instead of in a bassinet beside our bed), but she fell fast asleep the first time we put her in the crib. Sniff.




Big news #2: Squiggles sprouted two teeth early this month! She occasionally looks at me sweetly, smiles, and then proceeds to bite my nose, but otherwise we've had very little trouble with biting.

When I was pregnant with the baby, Tim found a rabbit hat (with matching gloves) in the LL Bean catalog and ordered them right away because he thought they were "kind of adorable." She's finally big enough to wear them... and they're kind of adorable.







Hanging out on the floor... can't crawl yet, but she is rolling more and more.





She enjoys watching the chickens on Baby Bach, but she's not very interested in the rest of it.







This month it was Old Nana's 93rd birthday. She loves the baby and smiles at her (sometimes for hours) every time we come visit.

Amelia loved the balloons!




This isn't a great pictures (blurry), but I thought it was cute.




Hanging out with Nana and Aunt Nancy. The baby smiles at Nancy whenever she talks

I helped my friend Julie hem a bridesmaid dress - the baby really liked playing with the thread.



Daddy-daughter time.














4 comments:

  1. I can tell that this baby is just starving for attention! What a delightful little darling! She doesn't even realize how much attention there is for her in the Western US! Every one is cute in these pictures. I especially enjoyed seeing Grandma. Happy 93rd Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really, really want to squish her thighs. I love her bright, blue eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at those cute chubby legs!! She is growing so big! Love the pictures and the video. The other day, Elias started sucking on Aaron's beard, but when I tried to record it, he thought the camera was more interesting after all. Darn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure how you get anything done with that cute baby around. I would just want to stare at her all the time. Love the video of Tim and "you know who". So cute.

    ReplyDelete