I'll take you to the mountains, I will take you to the sea.
I'll show you how this life became a miracle to me.
~ Dar Williams

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Perspective II

Dear World,

My name is Squiggles. I am almost 3 months old! During my mortal probation, I have been busy eating, eating, and eating. Sometimes I eat for 2 or 3 hours straight... that's Actually how I got fat. Check out the Michelins on my thighs!

I went to the doctor's Monday, and I weigh 11 pounds! I've also ditched my conditions of being orange and acne-fied.

And developed very pretty, blue eyes.


Don't worry, I still love to fart. It's my favorite thing to do.

P.S. I'm getting better, but I still go cross-eyed when I try to look at my mommy. I think it's because she has werewolf eyebrows, so I try to refocus, hoping they'll look more human.

3 comments:

  1. She is so fat. And adorable. She's completely squishy. I love her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. too funny--I know what it's like to feed a baby for two hours. . .it's a good thing you can type one handed. i love amelia's chin. and her lips. and her chubby legs. and, well, just her. and her mom :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really are hilarious - I love your writing. Baby Squiggles just gets cuter by the post! Loving the thighs! (I wish big thighs looked as cute on me as they do on her). :)

    ReplyDelete