I'll take you to the mountains, I will take you to the sea.
I'll show you how this life became a miracle to me.
~ Dar Williams

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Week 4

Aunt Cami requested a "perspective" picture of Amelia next to another object to see how little / skinny she is. We chose Lance's camera since it was about the same size and girth:
We've been trying to give Amelia more tummy time. She likes it as much as her mother likes anchovies. As in... willing to give it (them) a shot, but is filled with horror after a few seconds.

Have I mentioned that Tim's chest is Amelia's favorite place to just chill?

Grandma is very good about actually speaking to the baby and engaging her. They have a lot of great chats about life.
Grandpa and Amelia mostly like to cuddle.

I just take pictures. A lot of them.


We bought tickets to fly home... from Denver. Road trip ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment