I'll take you to the mountains, I will take you to the sea.
I'll show you how this life became a miracle to me.
~ Dar Williams

Sunday, October 23, 2011

I WANT those boogers in my hair, OKAY? (January, 2011)

IMG_1260

Dear Diary,

This week was sucktastic. First, I got some disgusting stomach virus from my mom. To repay her for the sucky gift, I puked all over and then filled the bathtub with diarrhea when the parentals tried to clean me. I have to admit I didn’t think that one through completely.

As though that weren’t enough,as soon as I got over several days of diaper drama, I got bronchitis and have turned into a mucous mass-production factory. I don't want to eat, and I can't sleep. The parentals are constantly trying to wipe snot off my nose, chin, eyes, and forehead and I HATE THAT SO BAD! Why can’t they just let me live my life?!?

Then this morning I woke up and found that three new teeth broke through my gums. In case you don’t remember, that hurts like crap. I can’t help trying to touch my new teeth all the time, but it sucks because then my snot flows straight into my open mouth. Sickest ever. And to top it all off, I seem to have the poops again.

Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment