I'll take you to the mountains, I will take you to the sea.
I'll show you how this life became a miracle to me.
~ Dar Williams

Sunday, October 23, 2011

The Prettiest Blossom (April, 2011)

On Mondays, Mommy gets to stay home with the baby, but we never stay home.  We go on adventures!  One spring morning when everything was in bloom, we went to Mount Auburn Cemetery.  Squiggles is officially walking.  She’s still quite wobbly, but loves practicing and thinks it’s funny when she falls on her bum.  We spent the morning walking around, climbing up and down stairs, dipping our toes in the fountain, and enjoying the sun and blossoms.

IMG_2831

IMG_2835

IMG_2847IMG_2851IMG_2853IMG_2856IMG_2862

Mommy got pretty emotional as we were playing.  I wanted to freeze time and keep my little baby exactly as she was on this day.  My heart had never felt so much love.

IMG_2870

It just about broke my heart to watch my baby walking away from me.

IMG_2874

1 comment:

  1. Mount Auburn Cemetery is a perfect place to spend a Monday. I keep telling Dave that we need to plant more trees and put some ponds in Millville. He says we need to wait until the current members of the board quit. Squiggles seems to share my taste in wading and enjoying the sunshine!

    ReplyDelete