I'll take you to the mountains, I will take you to the sea.
I'll show you how this life became a miracle to me.
~ Dar Williams

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sick day

Even though my mom sucks and won’t just chill out and let me enjoy my snot facial, I can’t stand to be more than a millimeter away from her when I’m sick.

sick 1 (2)

I couldn’t sleep so she let me watch Inception with her and The Dad.

sick 1

I woke up with snot all over my face, but feeling a bit better.

sick 3

I even had a bath and got dressed up. 

sick 4

I read my favorite book (thanks, Grandma).

sick 5

And practiced crawling.  I pretty much rock at crawling.

sick 5a

But it’s getting a little old, so I think I’m going to be exploring new modes of transport soon.

sick 5b

This is a new trick I’ve mastered… I’m pretty pleased with myself.

sick 6

Unfortunately, The Dad never lets me eat his computer cord, which is really my only desire in life.

sick 6a

So I settle for looking at touch-and-feel books.

sick 7

Hey, just as a side note, it’s kind of cool that my mom and I both have peace pajamas, right?

sick 10

No comments:

Post a Comment